OrchPlay is free to all students and teachers of our partner institutions.
The software offers optimal management of recordings synchronized with the music score for any music class (orchestration, musical literature, analysis, history, theory, composition, etc.)
• Synchronize any stereo * or multitrack recording with an imported score.
• Save as a bookmark the current score page, the bar number and the time stamp.
• Group your bookmarks into bookmark lists, by course, subject, genre, era, etc.
• Export & share your bookmarks with colleagues and students.
• Include with your recordings and scores any type of documents for classroom presentations, analyzes, exercises and assignments of all kinds.
• Download more than 120 symphonic works in OrchPlay multichannel format. You can select any instrument or combination of instruments directly from the score and control the relative balance.
Businesses often become known today through effective marketing. The marketing may be in the form of a regular news item or half column society news in the Sunday newspaper. The marketing may be in the form of a heart to heart talk with Mr. Brown on his prominent local television show. These are all advertising. Businesses cannot get away from the force of advertising. If they want to make their products known in the marketplace they have to use some form of advertisement. Advertising is being more and more known as a reasonable and desirable business force. Let’s say you own a department store.
Download the OrchPlay software - Mac and Windows links
Start the software installer and follow the on screen instructions.
Launch the software, you will be asked to create your OrchPlay account.
Write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning that you have opened an OrchPlay account.
Email exemple :
"I have opened my account for a student license and my email address is .........
(specify your email address used for your OrchPlay account)."
Your ORCHPLAY Pro (student) or Teacher will be activated within 24 hours. You will received an email confirmation.
Launch the software. A window will appear asking you to accept your new license.
❗ Naxos Music Library access for Université de Montréal students and teachers requires the configuration of a proxy connection to your university. There is a limit of 20 simultaneous connections.
A collective database of music score synchronized with recordings will soon be created and shared.